- – Born between 01/01/1995 and 31/12/2002?
- – Studying on a higher educational level (or at least have an active registration in the year of participating) / graduated after 01/01/2019?
- – Riding at elite (or U23) level?
- – Stoked to participate in the World University Cycling Championship in road cycling or mountain biking?
Then make sure you:
- -Share your interest with your National University Sports Federation (NUSF) (and National Cycling Federation). We are willing to help you with this if necessary.
- -Check if your country is already registered as a participating country in the image below, if it is not ask your NUSF to register.
- -Prepare yourself for a tough week of racing and a once in a lifetime experience in Nijmegen!
- -Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates, facts & fun!
Having problems with contacting your NUSF or Cycling Federation?
Please let us know! For all your questions about the event: JUST ASK!
You can contact us via: email@example.com
Registration manual for NUSF’s
Participants can be registered via the Online Accreditation System (OAS). This system is accessible for every country’s National University Sports Federation (NUSF). General registration is now possible for each NUSF. The individual entry forms will be available at a later date. All NUSF’s have received their log-in from the FISU. The following link will lead to the OAS log-in page:
After logging in the World University Championships can be selected. On the following page the appropriate sporting event can be selected (Cycling). Thereafter you can select your country and click through to register. When the entry form has been filled out and confirmed the entry of this country will be official.
If you are an individual rider please contact your local NUSF or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Once again it is not possible to register as an individual rider.
Please register as soon as possible! The general registration will be open until December 2019.
ATTENTION: The OAS is only fully functional when used in Internet Explorer or Firefox